Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 1

So, here I am starting my own blog! (: Go me! Now, Im usually tempted to make up some big story about how I'm the star of the cheerleading team and such. Well, obviously I'm not. But on the other hand I'm not some low life loser who has no friends cause that would suck. For those of you out there who care which I'm sure there are some of you! (: I'm here to share my story. My opinions on the latest do's and don'ts are here too. If you google me there's some girl who is def. trying to hard and a dog that pop up. Ya not me sorry! haha but anyway Kat Graham, one of the stars in Vampire Diaries (She plays Bonnie) was spotted wearing a spiky headband. There were actually spiky things coming out of her headband. Girl, It isn't halloween yet but at least she didn't go full out Gaga right? Thats all for today girls! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment