Monday, May 16, 2011

Survivor

Boston Rob won Survivor! I am so happy for him! He totally deserved to win since he's been trying so hard to for four seasons! He's pretty much mastered the game. Some people think he was a lying and manipulative person. Don't get me wrong he totally is but thats only in the game. In survivor we don't come and play to make friends we come and play to win. Hurting peoples feelings here and there is what you have to do sometimes. I thought David's speech pretty much summed up Rob's story. Natalie should of said that her strategy was to pick the most powerful person and stay on their good side to ride with them to the end. I mean no one would of voted for her anyways but at least she would have had a better argument with the jury. Philip, well there's not a book out there that could describe him. But, he's crazy could pretty much sum him up. I would leave it at that but just a thought he could of said that he's not really that crazy. In fact that was his plan, to make everyone think he's crazy and hate him so they would take him to the end. Now, I think that would of gotten him a few more votes don't you? Well thats all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment